25 February 2006

Notes From The Underground

Is there a better scene spot than Mama Buzz?
Are pretty girls with pretty singing voices unattainable?
Procreation: better with a 20 year old or a 30 year old?
Should a self diagnosis of bi-polar disorder take into account the records one listens to?
Will Jason Pierce take my phone calls?
Is a Sunday coffee date with the round faced barmaid a lame effort or a cool first move?
How can one have so much fun and be so broke?
Girls send the darndest messages, don’t they?
Is there a better song than the Brainbombs’ Driving Through Leeds?
Is Michael Caine good looking?
Are the Ides of March a drinking day?
Isn’t it great when a bartender at the Stork thinks he knows you and spots you Buds?
What’s the point of fixing my brakes if I’m going full speed ahead?
When are we going to the lake?
Can we get more famous online than we could have in the real world?
Should I care that I’m almost at a half-pack a day habit?
Anyone want action on Terrence Howard as best actor winner?
It’s hard out there for a pimp, isn’t it?
When death comes, do I tip?
Why does soulseek consume my alone hours?
What am I gonna do with an iPod?
What’s a line to make time with a girl on a date with another guy?
Can I say I am ex-Spacemen if I prefer Spiritualized?
When are Crooked Fingers coming to town?
Should I fret that Joss and the girl are possibly meeting up in WA in April?
When can I take baby girl to the park and make like I’m a caring sitter?
Will Tuna return to NY victorious?
Are bangs on a woman the sexiest hairstyle ever?
Are photos of Francoise Hardy an instant erection for every male?
Are the 10 jazz records downloaded over the weekend a cry for help?
Will Steve Earle make me a bitter drunk?
What’s the best way to tell a girl that seeing other people is part of dating?
Anyone had the catfish at Popeye’s?
Are there girls in hell?

No comments: