11 February 2006


Some dawn thoughts since the little one is intent on keeping us up all night with strange gurgling sounds that I'm consciously avoiding interpreting-

Mr. Tuna,
According to this week's New Yorker, a magazine I am canceling due to its TOTALLY UNINTERESTING CONTENT, you can relive the glory of your youth in the coming months-

Did you catch EDDIE MONEY live at B.B. King Blues Club and Grill on Feb. 9, and if not, why not? You've got some explaining to do.

To make up for your absence, you can find penance here-
March 16-19 Nokia Theatre Times Square for St. Patrick's Day
THE POGUES (Shane MacGowan is expected- I'll take even money he's a no-show).

Wedding Crashers is astonishingly unfunny, and relentlessly so. Not one laugh in the hour I gave it. Hustle and Flow is next, so Bradley, your film credibility is on the line. I can hear your cybershaking in the void.

I will be THE MAN tonight at a benefit concert for Sudan that the service club I sponsor is putting on for the victims of Sudan. Please pray that no one vomits, soils himself, delivers a blow or blow job, or anything else that would require me to intervene. I am singularly unsuited for the role of authority figure. I will report on my inevitable failings.

Have a nice Saturday cuz the sun is shining. Oops, sorry about that Tuna boy. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 comments:

Dr. D said...

is your benefit called 'Sudan-ly last summer'?

sonny house said...

get some sleep, bradley

Tuna said...

Hilarious. If you did not laugh once during Wedding Crashers you ahve no soul. The confession with the priest and subsequent gorging of breakfast buffet is one of the funniest things I witnessed last year. Another touching and funny tribute ultimately to male friendship during the difficult period of young adulthood (as was Swingers). You ahve no soul.

Trivia fact: Camel Jockeys played a anti-Apartheid benefit and I believe Don Shulman was THE MAN that night. I'd like to think we were partly repsonible for bringing down that facist regime. Glad to see the tradition of African activism continues in the heavily black La Morinda metro area.

sonny house said...

tuna, good to see your steady decline in taste continues the long march downward

re: benefit concert: hater