05 January 2011

Listen to Al


In life you have to do a lot of things you don't fucking want to do. Many times, that's what the fuck life is... one vile fucking task after another.

If I bleat when I speak, it's because I've just been fleeced.

Here's my counter-offer to your counter-offer: go fuck yourself.

I'm declaring myself conductor of this meeting as I have the bribe sheet.

Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh.

You want a donkey's attention, you bring a fucking pole down between his ears.

Dan, don't you agree that truth, if only a pinch, must season every falsehood, or else the palate fucking rebels?

Over time, your quickness with a cocky rejoinder must have gotten you many punches in the face.

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man -- and give some back.

3 comments:

bruce said...

Prohibition has made nothing but trouble.
Al Capone

Now I know why tigers eat their young.
Al Capone

I don't even know what street Canada is on.
Al Capone

Anonymous said...

I thought Rodney Dangerfield said, "Now I know why tigers eat their young." In that HBO drama, Boardwalk Empire, about how Prohibition makes Atlantic City, Capone is played as if he has the IQ represented in that last line. Pretty good show, actually.

Tuna said...

Thanks for the quotes. I needed a chuckle today.

You ever watch the news and just want to pack up your family and leave?

I get very depressed this time of the year. The blackness doesn't lift until spring training. 5 weeks until pitchers and catchers. 5 weeks.