29 May 2008

RIP Harvey Korman

Hedley Lamarr: Meeting adjourned. Oh, I am sorry, sir; I didn't mean to overstep my bounds. *You* say that.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: What?
Hedley Lamarr: "Meeting is adjourned."
Governor William J. Le Petomane: It is?
Hedley Lamarr: No, *you* say that, governor.
Governor William J. Le Petomane: What?
Hedley Lamarr: "Meeting is adjourned."
Governor William J. Le Petomane: It is?
Hedley Lamarr: Here, sir; play with this. [hands the governor a paddleball]

Hedley Lamarr: There might be legal precedent! Of course, landsnatching...
Hedley Lamarr: [flipping through a law book] land, land... "Land: see Snatch." Ah, Hailie vs. United States. Hailie: 7, United States: nothing. You see, it can be done!

Hedley Lamarr: Gentlemen, please rest your sphincters.

Taggart: I got it. I got it.
Hedley Lamarr: You do?
Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.
Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
Taggart: NAW. We rape the shit out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.
Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous.

12 comments:

Tuna said...

sad, sad day.

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

good news- Ivanovic won her third round match today, so be sure to catch the French Open this weekend, ya pigs

Anonymous said...

test

Dr. D said...

you sir, have passed your tests!

Anonymous said...

when you first made the change my name popped in automatically- now it doesn't and wants me to sign in and it won't accept my passwords

Dr. D said...

sign in at google or blogger.com and see if that automates it...

Tuna said...

Brad, you crack me up.

Can I get any agreement that coleslaw is under rated and most fries suck?

Tuna said...

when are we having our band meeting?

And are we going to finally acknowledge the 2000 pound elephant in the room?......This band's toxic relationship with Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Taco Bell corporations? It nearly killed us last time around.

Dr. D said...

are you getting your hair done for the SITC premiere? I recommend a classic black Nicole Miller dress...

Anonymous said...

I always knew the Tuna was gay- he always protested too thrustingly

Dr. D said...

just finished my end of month collection rounds and ate a bakesale betty fried chicken sammy that's been sitting in the car since 2pm.

who has vodka? who's playing at the stork tonight? where's my goddam lighter?