09 April 2007

High Desert Inquiries

Is the Joshua Tree retarded?
Are wins at the table better/worse than wins at a machine?
Will the Sharks advance?
Are the Giants a worse ballteam than when I left town?
When a cocktail waitress says “you can have whatever you want” after asking her if she can take the straw from my drink, is she talking about libations or sodomy?
Is cellulite an epidemic at pools nationwide?
Will Tiger choke through 2007?
Can one enjoy a $50 steak or does the price sway the deliciousness?
Do hookers take credit cards?
Are the Warriors still on the cusp?
Does James Wood know everything?
Is James Jamerson the best bass player ever?
Have you really listened to the Supremes’ Reflections?
Are bath salts gay?
Why was there a hair dryer in my suite?
Do adult movies show up as “purchased movie” on your hotel bills?
Where are my socks?
Why were the record stores Mosher recommended out of business?
Is this the end of vinyl?
Why do people take their children to Vegas?
Is it really a sin to kill a mockingbird?
Will I enjoy this Mary Weiss record?
Why can’t I tan?
Where are the Damnations in the desert?

No comments: